Vision,Policy & Objectives
"To become a modern world class integrated power generation company, committed to powering Haryana’s growth on all fronts by maximizing generation from existing plants and by planning and implementing new generation projects".
Quality, Environment, Health & Safety
We are committed to generate sufficient, uninterrupted environment friendly Power for millions of consumers of the State of Haryana with optimum efficiency under safe working conditions.
To achieve this goal, we shall:
- Set & achieve regular targets of plant efficiency.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements related to Quality, Environment and Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) issues.
- Prevent pollution & accidents due to our various plant operations.
- Make continuous improvements in the effectiveness of Quality, Environment and OH& S management systems.
- Reduce the environmental impacts from various emissions & discharges from plant operations, by optimum utilization of resources.
- Improve the Health & safety of our employees & associates while performing various tasks related to generation of power
- To provide cost effective, uninterrupted quality power at optimum efficiency.
- To make Haryana a power surplus State by maximising generation from existing plants and by planning and implementing new generation projects.
- To explore all possible alternate sources of power generation.
Environment, Health & Safety:
To minimize the impact of fly ash on the environment.
To Develop “Green Belt" in the plants and surrounding areas.
To monitor stack emission, ambient air quality, noise level, effluents etc.
To minimize damage to men, material and machinery.